Ecco Ripley meets demand with a new registered land release
Date: 07 November 2019
Ecco Ripley has released the next stage of its $500 million masterplanned community to keep up with demand after an impressive end of year run.
Third Release Plus is comprised of 16 registered, ready to build, hilltop lots within Ecco Ripley’s newest neighbhourhood, Lighthaven. This latest release offers a variety of builder friendly block sizes from 300sqm to 513sqm for standard lots starting from only $170,000*.
Duplex lots are also available for the savvy builder or investor looking to capitalise on this amazing Ecco Ripley growth story.
Key features of Ecco Ripley’s new land release:
- Registered, ready to build land lots sized from 300sqm to 513sqm
- Standard lots priced from $170,000 to $255,000 (avg. $209,250)
- Access to more than 10 ha of parklands and open space incorporating creeks, walking tracks, children’s playgrounds, multi-purpose courts, large kickabout areas, dog park, outdoor gym and sheltered barbecue areas
- Walk or cycle to the regional Ripley Town Centre with a full line Coles supermarket, medical centre, 24 hour gym, shops, cafe and community spaces
- NBN and natural gas available to every home
- Buy now and build tomorrow with Sekisui House or any builder of your choice
- Located only 40mins from Brisbane CBD
All this in the only 5 Star Green Star rated community in the region and one of only a few in Queensland.