The photos, images and illustrations (Images) contained on this website and advertised are artistic representations and for marketing purposes only. Whilst care has been taken in preparing these Images, they are subject to change without notice at any time and the final products depicted on this site may differ to those in the Images. The Images shown may depict specification upgrades, design options, façade upgrades and other items either not included in the advertised base price or not supplied by Henlia No 13 Pty Ltd (Developer) or Sekisui House. Whilst the Developer and Sekisui House has endeavoured to specify such items, Buyers should speak with a Sekisui House or Ecco Ripley sales agent for further information on detailed pricing prior to making a decision to purchase. All plans are copyright and no part may be reproduced or copied without prior consent from Sekisui House or the relevant builder.
House and land packages
For advertised house and land packages, Buyers must enter into a contract for the purchase of the land and a separate contract with the relevant builder for the construction of the home. The advertised price is subject to increase depending on site specific costs, site topography, any necessary Council applications and any upgrades or variations made by the Buyer to the house. Pricing does not include additional legal fees relating to the building and/or land contract and stamp duty charges. Land price and land availability are subject to change without notice. Buyer may be responsible for, but not limited to tree removal & landscaping as per covenant requirements. Package is subject to developer and council approval. Price does not include furniture, décor and landscaping unless otherwise stated. The Buyer should enquire with the selected builder as to specific package inclusions. Individual housing covenant applications need to be lodged with the Developer for approval. Acoustic covenants may affect some lots and may increase the advertised price. Buyers should make their own enquiries before making a decision to purchase. Floor plan and dimensions is a representation of the base façade and specification and is indicative only. Specific details, pricing and dimensions are provided in your contract drawings which form part of your building contract. Buyers should inform and assure themselves by inspection, independent advice or as otherwise necessary prior to purchase.
Land price and land availability are subject to change without notice. Pricing does not include additional legal fees relating to the land contract and stamp duty charges. Buyer may be responsible for, but not limited to tree removal & landscaping as per covenant requirements. The home to be built on the land is subject to developer and council approval. Buyers should inform and assure themselves by inspection, independent advice or as otherwise necessary prior to purchase.
Time, distance and maps
Any references to time and distance throughout this website are approximate only and have been calculated based on the most direct route and assuming no adverse traffic conditions. If the time and distances are important, Buyers should make their own investigations. Maps are for illustrative purposes only and not to scale.
The Developer makes no representation as to the completion date of the Town Centre or as to the potential tenancy mix. If this is important to Buyers, they should inform and assure themselves by inspection, independent advice or as otherwise necessary prior to purchase.
There are a number of amenities in the Ecco Ripley development which are planned or proposed (such as the transit centre and public transport access for example) which are outside the control of the Developer. The Developer makes no representation as to the availability of any such amenities.
$20,000 First Home Owners’ Grant
The $20,000 First Home Owners’ Grant is an initiative of the Queensland Government to assist first home buyers and is administered under the First Home Owner Grant Act 2000. Not all Buyers will be eligible to receive the First Home Owners’ Grant. Eligibility criteria applies. For eligibility criteria and terms and conditions on, see https://firsthomeowners.initiatives.qld.gov.au/index.php
Ecco Ripley Resident Survey Promotion (Promotion) Terms and Conditions
1. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. This is a Game of Chance.
3. The promoter is Ripley Town Holdings Pty Ltd ACN 112 588 217of Ground Floor 68 Waterloo Road, Macquarie Park NSW (Promoter).
4. Entry into this Promotion is open to Queensland residents only aged 18 years or older (Entrant).
5. Each Entrant may only enter the Promotion once.
6. The Promotion commences at 9am on 21 April 2018 and concludes at 5pm on 6 May 2018 (Promotion Period). No late entries will be accepted. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
7. Each Entrant who complies with the Eligibility Criteria will receive one (1) entry in the Promotion prize draw for the chance to win one (1):
(a) One (1) x Ripley Town Centre Eftpos card to the value of $200 (Prizes).8. The value of the total prize pool is $200.
9. To be eligible for the Promotion and to go in the Prize Draw, you must:
(a) Be an Entrant as defined above; and
(b) Complete in full, the survey and return to Ecco Ripley Sales and Information centre (Entry Form), by the 4 May 2018. For the avoidance of doubt, the Entrant must complete all fields on the Survey in order for the entry to be valid.
10. Any Entrant who submits an Entry Form which:
(a) contains content which, in the sole opinion of the Promoter is inappropriate or objectionable, including but not limited to content containing profanity or insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements or generally intended to damage the reputation of the Promoter; or
(b) is not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions; or
(c) is submitted in a manner which is misleading or deceptive, or fraudulent,
will be disqualified and will not be eligible to win one of the Prizes. The decision of the Promoter in this regard is final.
11. Each Entrant who meets the Eligibility Criteria is only permitted to complete the Entry Form once, and if they attempt to do so more than once, will only receive one (1) entry in the Prize Draw.
12. It is the Entrant’s responsibility to ensure that they correctly comply with the Eligibility Criteria and complete the Entry Form to enter the Prize Draw.
Prize Draw and other details
13. The Promoter will conduct a random draw to select the one (1) winner at 5:00pm on Sunday 6 May 2018 at Ecco Ripley Sales and Information Centre, 582 Ripley Road, Ripley, QLD (Prize Draw).
14. Entrants do not need to be present at the Prize Draw to be eligible for the Prizes.
15. The Prize Draw is determined by chance and each Entrant who has satisfied the Eligibility Criteria has an equal chance of winning one (1) Prize.
16. The (1) winning Entrant will be notified via telephone after the Prize Draw and asked to collect their prize from the Ecco Ripley Sales and Information Centre by no later than 10am Monday 7 May 2018.
17. If a winning Entrant drawn in the Prize Draw does not present at the Ecco Ripley Sales and Information Centre at the nominated date and time to collect their prize, they will forfeit the prize and that prize will be redrawn at the Ecco Ripley Sales and Information Town Centre 582 Ripley Road, Ripley, QLD on Monday 9 May 2018.
18. The Prizes are subject to these terms and conditions and are not transferable or redeemable for cash. If the Prizes are unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prizes for another prize of equal value, including a cash payment.
19. The Prize is a pre-paid Eftpos card which can be used at all Ripley Town Centre stage 1 specialty stores (excluding Coles Supermarket). The Eftpos card is for use in Ripley Town Centre only and will not be accepted at other retailers.
20. Entrants acknowledge and agree that:
(a) any failure to comply with the Eligibility Criteria will make the Entrant ineligible for the Promotion;
(b) the pre-paid Eftpos card may expire or become void and may not be redeemed if it expires or is defaced, stolen, damaged, altered or otherwise damaged or tampered with in any way;
(c) neither the Promoter nor its related entities will be liable to reissue or reimburse the winning Entrant for any dollar value of the pre-paid Eftpos card which is so expired, defaced, stolen, damaged, altered or otherwise damaged or tampered with in any way.
21. The winning Entrant acknowledges that they are bound by all terms and conditions relating to the pre-paid Eftpos card, including cancellations and lost cards and they will not make any consequent claim against or objection to the Promoter.
22. In the event of any dispute as to eligibility to participate in the Promotion, eligibility will be determined by the Promoter and the Promoter’s decision will be final and binding.
23. Neither the Promoter nor any of its employees, agents or officers will be liable for any loss or damage suffered or incurred by any person arising from the Promotion.
24. The Promoter may cancel or make changes to the Promotion at any time without notice, including shortening or extending the Promotion Period.
25. These terms and conditions supersede any prior terms and conditions for the Promotion.
26. The Promoter is a related entity of Sekisui House Australia Holdings Pty Ltd.
27. The Promoter’s Privacy Officer can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
28. The Promoter will collect personal information about you so that it can administer dealings with you, provide you with services, and deal with any requests you may have. If the Promoter does not collect your personal information, it may be unable to deal with your request or provide you with services and benefits.
29. Entrants acknowledge that the Promoter may disclose your personal information to third parties, such as its related companies, representatives, contractors and agents in order to provide the benefit of this promotion to you. The Promoter is unlikely to disclose your personal information to persons outside of Australia.
Domain Campaign Disclaimer
*Important Note: Images are for indicative purposes only. Distance from Ecco Ripley to Brisbane is indicative only and assumes the most direct route with no adverse traffic conditions. The “Gross Rental Yield” data has been obtained from a third party, Stage Property Management and has not been verified by Sekisui House. Sekisui House is merely passing this third party data on for what it is worth and does not represent its accuracy. If this is important to a buyer, they should undertake their own enquiries. The “Up to 5.4% Gross Rental Yield” is based upon a 3 bedroom terrace with a property value of $325,000 returning $17,680 per annum ($340 per week rent). Property values and rates of return/rental income are subject to market conditions and fluctuations and as such the Gross Rental Yield is indicative only and subject to change. If for example, a rental price of $315 per week, rather than $340 per week was achieved, the Gross Rental Yield would drop to 5.04%. Sekisui House is not a provider of financial or investment advice. Past performance should not be taken an indication of future performance. Buyers should obtain their own professional advice before making a decision to purchase. House & Land from $325,000 price based on freestanding Terrace home on Lot 502 Joy Chambers Circuit and subject to change and availability. Average ready built house and land price $370,500.
Park Circuit Terraces Appraised Rental Returns
The “appraised rental return of 5.25%” is based upon a 3 bedroom terrace with an average property value of $340,725 returning $17,885 per annum ($343 per week rent). Property values and rates of return/rental income are subject to market conditions and fluctuations and as such the Gross Rental Yield is indicative only and subject to change. If for example, a rental price of $315 per week, rather than $343 per week was achieved, the Gross Rental Yield would drop. Ripley Town Holdings Pty Limited, Sekisui House Services (QLD) Pty Limited, Henlia No. 13 and any related subsidiaries is not a provider of financial or investment advice. Past performance should not be taken an indication of future performance. Buyers should obtain their own professional advice before making a decision to purchase.