Making your home at Ecco Ripley is deciding to live a new kind of life, close to everything you need for modern living yet surrounded by green hills, natural bushland and pristine creeks. It’s the sort of life you’d never expect to find within 40 minutes of the Brisbane CBD.
Lighthaven is the latest neighbourhood to be released in Ecco Ripley, and will be highly sought after. It’s easy to understand why:
• Unrivalled proximity – Lighthaven is located closer to Ripley Town Centre than any other Ecco Ripley neighbourhood
• Surrounded by more than 10 hectares of parkland and open space
• Close to events space, running tracks, multi-purpose sports facilities, outdoor gym, dog off-leash area, kick-about area, childrens' play equipment, barbecue facilities, picnic shelters and drinking fountains
• A variety of block sizes is available to suit every lifestyle
• The new home of choice – create your dream home with your own builder or choose to build with Sekisui House master builders. There’s also a range of terrace and duplex homes planned for the future
• NBN ready and connected to natural gas
*For full terms and conditions, please view the disclaimer page: http://eccoripley.com.au/disclaimer/
Registered, ready to build on blocks now available.
Settle on a block that suits you perfectly with a variety of sizes and aspects to suit every lifestyle and life stage.
Want to move straight in? Discover Sekisui House’s range of turn-key Fit&Finished homes that are currently under construction or complete and ready to move in now.
Explore our wide selection of great value house and land packages from a range of quality builders.
$2,000 deposit & no progress payments on selected Terraces*
The Terraces at Parkview Parade by Sekisui House represent a balanced mix of intelligent design philosophies and high quality features throughout, all at a surprisingly affordable price, with no body corporate fees. Only 9 opportunities remaining!
Maximise your investment potential and explore Sekisui House's range of Duplexes now selling.
The $1.5 billion Ripley Town Centre is leading the way in smart and sustainable design, by re-imagining how a community interacts with its surrounds. Once complete, the world-class destination will be a shining example of urban construction living harmoniously with nature, featuring tree-lined streets and laneways, parklands, leafy walkways, green rooftops and so much more. But it’s not just nature that will feel the benefit of this sprawling 25-hectare precinct.
Ripley Town Centre will be the bustling core of the entire region. It’ll deliver an unmatched level of convenience, culture and connectedness offering retail, dining, healthcare and education, commercial, speciality services, entertainment, a water-play destination, and a proposed state-of-the-art transit centre. Even better, the large-scale project will create in excess of 20,000 new jobs for the local area.
Stage 1, which commences construction in early 2017, brings a full line Coles supermarket, 20 speciality stores, medical centre, commercial office space and a community centre.