The photos, images and illustrations (Images) contained on this website and advertised are artistic representations and for marketing purposes only. Whilst care has been taken in preparing these Images, they are subject to change without notice at any time and the final products depicted on this site may differ to those in the Images. The Images shown may depict specification upgrades, design options, façade upgrades and other items either not included in the advertised base price or not supplied by Henlia No 13 Pty Ltd (Developer) or Sekisui House. Whilst the Developer and Sekisui House has endeavoured to specify such items, Buyers should speak with a Sekisui House or Ecco Ripley sales agent for further information on detailed pricing prior to making a decision to purchase. All plans are copyright and no part may be reproduced or copied without prior consent from Sekisui House or the relevant builder.
House and land packages
For advertised house and land packages, Buyers must enter into a contract for the purchase of the land and a separate contract with the relevant builder for the construction of the home. The advertised price is subject to increase depending on site specific costs, site topography, any necessary Council applications and any upgrades or variations made by the Buyer to the house. Pricing does not include additional legal fees relating to the building and/or land contract and stamp duty charges. Land price and land availability are subject to change without notice. Buyer may be responsible for, but not limited to tree removal & landscaping as per covenant requirements. Package is subject to developer and council approval. Price does not include furniture, décor and landscaping unless otherwise stated. The Buyer should enquire with the selected builder as to specific package inclusions. Individual housing covenant applications need to be lodged with the Developer for approval. Acoustic covenants may affect some lots and may increase the advertised price. Buyers should make their own enquiries before making a decision to purchase. Floor plan and dimensions is a representation of the base façade and specification and is indicative only. Specific details, pricing and dimensions are provided in your contract drawings which form part of your building contract. Buyers should inform and assure themselves by inspection, independent advice or as otherwise necessary prior to purchase.
Land price and land availability are subject to change without notice. Pricing does not include additional legal fees relating to the land contract and stamp duty charges. Buyer may be responsible for, but not limited to tree removal & landscaping as per covenant requirements. The home to be built on the land is subject to developer and council approval. Buyers should inform and assure themselves by inspection, independent advice or as otherwise necessary prior to purchase.
Time, distance and maps
Any references to time and distance throughout this website are approximate only and have been calculated based on the most direct route and assuming no adverse traffic conditions. If the time and distances are important, Buyers should make their own investigations. Maps are for illustrative purposes only and not to scale.
The Developer makes no representation as to the completion date of the Town Centre or as to the potential tenancy mix. If this is important to Buyers, they should inform and assure themselves by inspection, independent advice or as otherwise necessary prior to purchase.
There are a number of amenities in the Ecco Ripley development which are planned or proposed (such as the transit centre and public transport access for example) which are outside the control of the Developer. The Developer makes no representation as to the availability of any such amenities.
$20,000 First Home Owners’ Grant
The $20,000 First Home Owners’ Grant is an initiative of the Queensland Government to assist first home buyers and is administered under the First Home Owner Grant Act 2000. Not all Buyers will be eligible to receive the First Home Owners’ Grant. Eligibility criteria applies. For eligibility criteria and terms and conditions on, see https://firsthomeowners.initiatives.qld.gov.au/index.php
Ecco Ripley Resident Survey Promotion (Promotion) Terms and Conditions
1. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. This is a Game of Chance.
3. The promoter is Ripley Town Holdings Pty Ltd ACN 112 588 217of Ground Floor 68 Waterloo Road, Macquarie Park NSW (Promoter).
4. Entry into this Promotion is open to Queensland residents only aged 18 years or older (Entrant).
5. Each Entrant may only enter the Promotion once.
6. The Promotion commences at 9am on 21 April 2018 and concludes at 5pm on 6 May 2018 (Promotion Period). No late entries will be accepted. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
7. Each Entrant who complies with the Eligibility Criteria will receive one (1) entry in the Promotion prize draw for the chance to win one (1):
(a) One (1) x Ripley Town Centre Eftpos card to the value of $200 (Prizes).8. The value of the total prize pool is $200.
9. To be eligible for the Promotion and to go in the Prize Draw, you must:
(a) Be an Entrant as defined above; and
(b) Complete in full, the survey and return to Ecco Ripley Sales and Information centre (Entry Form), by the 4 May 2018. For the avoidance of doubt, the Entrant must complete all fields on the Survey in order for the entry to be valid.
10. Any Entrant who submits an Entry Form which:
(a) contains content which, in the sole opinion of the Promoter is inappropriate or objectionable, including but not limited to content containing profanity or insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements or generally intended to damage the reputation of the Promoter; or
(b) is not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions; or
(c) is submitted in a manner which is misleading or deceptive, or fraudulent,
will be disqualified and will not be eligible to win one of the Prizes. The decision of the Promoter in this regard is final.
11. Each Entrant who meets the Eligibility Criteria is only permitted to complete the Entry Form once, and if they attempt to do so more than once, will only receive one (1) entry in the Prize Draw.
12. It is the Entrant’s responsibility to ensure that they correctly comply with the Eligibility Criteria and complete the Entry Form to enter the Prize Draw.
Prize Draw and other details
13. The Promoter will conduct a random draw to select the one (1) winner at 5:00pm on Sunday 6 May 2018 at Ecco Ripley Sales and Information Centre, 582 Ripley Road, Ripley, QLD (Prize Draw).
14. Entrants do not need to be present at the Prize Draw to be eligible for the Prizes.
15. The Prize Draw is determined by chance and each Entrant who has satisfied the Eligibility Criteria has an equal chance of winning one (1) Prize.
16. The (1) winning Entrant will be notified via telephone after the Prize Draw and asked to collect their prize from the Ecco Ripley Sales and Information Centre by no later than 10am Monday 7 May 2018.
17. If a winning Entrant drawn in the Prize Draw does not present at the Ecco Ripley Sales and Information Centre at the nominated date and time to collect their prize, they will forfeit the prize and that prize will be redrawn at the Ecco Ripley Sales and Information Town Centre 582 Ripley Road, Ripley, QLD on Monday 9 May 2018.
18. The Prizes are subject to these terms and conditions and are not transferable or redeemable for cash. If the Prizes are unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prizes for another prize of equal value, including a cash payment.
19. The Prize is a pre-paid Eftpos card which can be used at all Ripley Town Centre stage 1 specialty stores (excluding Coles Supermarket). The Eftpos card is for use in Ripley Town Centre only and will not be accepted at other retailers.
20. Entrants acknowledge and agree that:
(a) any failure to comply with the Eligibility Criteria will make the Entrant ineligible for the Promotion;
(b) the pre-paid Eftpos card may expire or become void and may not be redeemed if it expires or is defaced, stolen, damaged, altered or otherwise damaged or tampered with in any way;
(c) neither the Promoter nor its related entities will be liable to reissue or reimburse the winning Entrant for any dollar value of the pre-paid Eftpos card which is so expired, defaced, stolen, damaged, altered or otherwise damaged or tampered with in any way.
21. The winning Entrant acknowledges that they are bound by all terms and conditions relating to the pre-paid Eftpos card, including cancellations and lost cards and they will not make any consequent claim against or objection to the Promoter.
22. In the event of any dispute as to eligibility to participate in the Promotion, eligibility will be determined by the Promoter and the Promoter’s decision will be final and binding.
23. Neither the Promoter nor any of its employees, agents or officers will be liable for any loss or damage suffered or incurred by any person arising from the Promotion.
24. The Promoter may cancel or make changes to the Promotion at any time without notice, including shortening or extending the Promotion Period.
25. These terms and conditions supersede any prior terms and conditions for the Promotion.
26. The Promoter is a related entity of Sekisui House Australia Holdings Pty Ltd.
27. The Promoter’s Privacy Officer can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
28. The Promoter will collect personal information about you so that it can administer dealings with you, provide you with services, and deal with any requests you may have. If the Promoter does not collect your personal information, it may be unable to deal with your request or provide you with services and benefits.
29. Entrants acknowledge that the Promoter may disclose your personal information to third parties, such as its related companies, representatives, contractors and agents in order to provide the benefit of this promotion to you. The Promoter is unlikely to disclose your personal information to persons outside of Australia.
Coles Desert Festival Promotion (Promotion) Terms and Conditions
Game of skill – Competition terms
1. The competition is a game of skill, chance does not form part of selecting the winner.
2. The material used to market and promote the competition forms part of the competition terms. If there is an inconsistency between the material used to market and promote the competition and the competition terms, the competition terms prevail.
Eligibility to enter
3. During the competition period, anyone may enter the competition, provided that they are:
(a) over 16 years of age;
(b) a resident of Australia; and
(c) not an employee or immediate family member of the promoter or an agent of the promoter who is connected with the competition.
4. By entering the competition, entrants accept the competition terms.
5. To enter, entrants must comment on the Ripley Town Centre Facebook Post in 25 words or less what part of the Coles Ripley Valley Dessert Festival on May 19 you are most excited about? before the closing date (11.59pm on Thursday 17th May 2018). Only comments posted in the comments section below our competition post are valid entries.
6. Entrants may enter as many times as they wish. The promoter may deem as invalid any entry which:
(a) is illegible, incomprehensible, offensive or incomplete; or
(b) includes objectionable, profane, insulting, inflammatory or defamatory material.
7. The promoter may disqualify any entrant who:
(a) enters the competition without being eligible;
(b) tampers with the entry process;
(c) submits an entry that is not in accordance with the competition terms; or
(d) in entering the competition, engages in conduct which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the competition or the promoter.
8. Failure by the promoter to exercise its rights under paragraph 6 or paragraph 7 does not constitute a waiver of the promoter’s rights under paragraph 6 or paragraph 7.
9. If the entrant’s contact details change, the entrant must notify the promoter.
10. The promoter will select the winner from the pool of valid entrants at 10am on Friday 18th May at 92 Mount Gravatt-Capalaba Road, Upper Mount Gravatt, QLD, 4122.
11. The promoter will select the winner on the basis of the most creative entry and the promoter’s selection is final and binding, subject to the promoter’s rights under paragraph 6 or paragraph 7.
12. Ripley Town Centre Facebook Managers Pitch PR will notify the winner by close of business on the 18th May 2018 via by private message and announced in the comments section of the competition post.
13. The promoter may request that the winner provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency to the promoter’s reasonable satisfaction before awarding the prize. If the winner does not provide proof of identity, proof of age or poof or residency to the promoter’s reasonable satisfaction by 18th August 2018, the promoter may forfeit the prize.
14. The winner must accept the prize by 18th August 2018. If the winner does not accept the prize 2 within 1 month after being selected as the winner, the promoter may forfeit the prize.
15. In consideration of the promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner:
(a) consents to the promoter using his or her name, likeness, image, voice and entry in any marketing and promotion of the competition, the promoter or the promoter’s business;
(b) agrees to use the prize in accordance with the supplier’s specified requirements; and
(c) agrees that the prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
16. If the prize is unavailable, the promoter may substitute the prize with a substitute prize, provided that the substitute prize is of the same or similar value or specification as the prize.
17. If there is a force majeure event which prevents or materially and adversely affects the promoter’s ability to market, promote and run the competition in accordance with the competition terms, the promoter may cancel, terminate, modify, suspend or postpone the competition.
18. The promoter is not liable for any loss, expense, damage or liability suffered or incurred by entrants and winners in connection with the competition, including:
(a) any late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected entries or prize acceptance, including delays due to technical disruptions or network congestion;
(b) any incorrect or inaccurate information caused by equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the competition;
(c) any technical error, including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission or communications line, telephone, mobile or satellite network failure; and
(d) any theft, destruction, unauthorised access to or alteration of entries; and
(e) any use of the prize or any tax liability incurred by the winner as a result of accepting the prize. 19. Nothing under paragraph 18 is intended to limit entrants’ or winners’ rights under the Australian Consumer Law 2010.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram and Facebook and Instagram are not liable for any loss, expense, damage or liability suffered or incurred by entrants and winners in connection with the competition, including anything detailed in Section 18.
22. In the competition terms, the following words have the following meanings:
Competition: Comment to win one of 10 x $50 Coles Gift Cards
Competition period: From 10.00am AEST Monday 14th May 2018 to 11:59pm AEST Thursday 17th May 2018.
Force majeure event: an event which is beyond the control of the promoter, including: (a) vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God,
3 civil unrest, strike, war or terrorism; and (b) An infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion
Immediate family member: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child, step-child, parent, step-parent, grand-parent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin
Prize: 10 x $50 Coles Gift Cards
Coles Supermarkets Australia Pty Ltd
ABN 45 004 189 708
800 Toorak Road, Hawthorn East VIC
Selection time: 10:00am AEST
Selection date: Friday 18th May 2018
Selection address: 92 Mount Gravatt-Capalaba Road, Upper Mount Gravatt, QLD, 4122